We are looking for an intern to join our team.
If you want to work in a fast paced environment then send your CV today.
Ideally we are looking for a marketing student.
Working closely alongside the Marketing Team, you’ll be responsible for the production of marketing campaigns to effectively organise market research, collate printed and online media and drive traffic and sales to the company and its affiliate firms including a host of other things.
Hours: 2 days per week
– Advertisements to drive product sales
– Client research to develop new and existing markets
– Data analysis
– Email campaigns and press releases to communicate company brand
– Online promotions of company products and services
– SEO to drive traffic and improve rankings
– Social media management
– Web content
– On target for a 2:1 or above in Business Management or a relevant Marketing degree
– Proficient in using Microsoft office suite, content management systems
– Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
– Strong written skills a necessity
– Able to use initiative and work with a wide range of people
– Innovative and able to work to deadlines
Candidates will be given the opportunity to work in a business environment of a successful award winning graphic design and marketing company based in the UK’s second city, Birmingham.
Students will get to develop skills around search engine optimisation, digital marketing, networking and sales.
St Pauls Square, Birmingham
Squibble Ltd is the leading provider of graphic design and website development. The company has just relocated to St Pauls Square and is looking to expand its current client database and increase it’s exposure to the surrounding businesses.
Contact Kimberley Leary on 0121 448 4776 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.